While there are many tools available to create custom apps, custom software can be a powerful accelerator for work. However, Ply offers a different approach. Instead of creating new apps, Ply lets users build features into the apps they already use. These features can be quickly created, have a bigger impact on teams, and come with contextuality and instant adoption built-in. Ply is a no-code platform that focuses on contextual solutions and is the first software augmentation platform.
This platform is built around small pieces of software, called “features,” which add functionality to existing apps. One example of a feature is add-ons, which can be used to add buttons and interfaces inside apps and use data from the item the user is currently viewing, such as an email, a deal, or a ticket. Another feature type is notifications, which allow builders to define when a notification is sent and create custom post-click functionality for approvals, feedback, and quick contextual actions. Command bar tools, customer portals, and other features are also available based on existing apps.
Ply Co-Founders Yaniv Tross (CEO), Zohar Sakal (COO), and Guy Schlider (CTO) seeked a collaboration with Omri Hurwitz Media to amplify the company’s brand, particularly with their stealth exit and product launch.
With expert media coverage and PR, Yaniv aims to position Ply as the ultimate no-code customization platform, allowing organizations to build custom internal features into the apps they already use. Instead of buying or building another app, Ply allows adding contextual solutions into apps like Gmail, Zendesk, Salesforce, HubSpot, and others – at scale.
Omri Hurwitz Media kickstarted Ply’s PR and media coverage with a string of press releases and feature articles about their stealth exit in renowned publications like Marketing Dive, Tech Times, Enterprise Times, New York Tech Media, and Newsbreak.
OHM also strategically emphasized Ply’s funding investors from top companies like Aleph, Slow Ventures, Samsung Next and executives from Salesforce and Google, as well as highlighted several key points for media and publication outreach, including:
- Ply is a new breed of no-code platform, focused on contextual solutions.
- One such feature is add-ons, which allow adding buttons and interfaces inside apps, and use data from the item the user is currently viewing, like an email, a deal or a ticket.
- The contextual nature of Ply is a key enabler for AI. Context awareness is one the biggest challenges in creating high-value AI applications. With Ply, organizations can create custom contextual AI solutions with ease.
- Aside from being context-aware, the platform comes with a native integration to OpenAI, a prebuilt prompt interface and more tools to leverage contextual AI.
- What’s more, the platform’s matrix approach to permissions allows IT teams to define the exact level of freedom builders have, unleashing innovation without the risk associated with wide access.
Omri Hurwitz Media effectively boosted Ply’s visibility and brand awareness, thereby accomplishing the company’s PR and media coverage objectives. This achievement is demonstrated by the following metrics that OHM attained for Ply:
- 18 total pieces of coverage
- 782.5M total monthly readership audience of publications
- 151.4M total monthly unique readership audience of publications
- 879.1k total online coverage views