Crymbo is revolutionizing the way companies adopt and expand their digital asset capabilities by providing a technology layer that enables hassle-free deployment and management of top-notch digital asset solutions and services, regardless of the provider or protocol.
Their smart digital asset management system can manage and launch various web3 solutions using a user-friendly API, consolidating all cryptocurrency portfolios.
Crymbo simplifies the adoption and utilization of digital assets for companies by offering a tech intermediary layer that allows for easy and flexible deployment and management of leading digital asset solutions and services. Their solution includes optimizing pricing strategies, enabling smart routing to multiple liquidity sources, efficient order management, and simple management and operations of digital assets with no major tech and security deployment complexities.
The company also provides a user-friendly API that covers all digital asset trading strategies and operations needs, reducing the time to market. Their marketplace offers full flexibility and scalability in deploying a mix of web3 solution providers and services, while their transparency and traceability feature allows clients to monitor transactions and assets in real-time using various bank APIs, blockchain protocols, and custody wallet providers.
Crymbo Co-Founders Eyal Daskal, Tal Amram, and Hagay Elyakim wanted to position Crymbo as the company that’s redefining today’s FinTech ecosystem with their latest product Crymbo X, a solution that enables financial institutions to liquidize digital assets, bridging the gap that mainstream finance is experiencing.
To get their product out in the open, Crymbo reached out to Omri Hurwitz Media for PR and media, to swiftly build their brand as a holistic solution that transforms trading digital assets into an efficient, secure, and reliable process.
Omri Hurwitz Media quickly aimed to reach funders, as well as amplify brand awareness for Crymbo, targeting and securing publications like Crypto Potato, TechBullion, Entrepreneur, Investing.com, and New York Tech Media.
OHM also performed a string of reporter outreach, highlighting the following points for Crymbo:
- Crymbo has built the first digital asset platform for financial institutions (like Banks and exchanges).
- Their plug-and-play platform lets banks offer cryptocurrency trading to their customers. By doing so, it lets essentially anyone that has a bank account to invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Their mission is to bridge the gap that mainstream finance is experiencing when trying to enter the digital asset world.
- As of 2021, about 106 million people around the world use cryptocurrencies.
- About 46 million Americans (roughly 22% of the adult population) own a share of Bitcoin.
- By 2025, financial analysts say, the global blockchain market will grow by $39.17 billion U.S. dollars.
Omri Hurwitz Media effectively boosted Crymbos’ visibility and brand awareness, thereby accomplishing the company’s PR and media coverage objectives. This achievement is demonstrated by the following metrics that OHM attained for Crymbo:
- 44 total pieces of coverage
- 474.2M total monthly readership audience of publications
- 1M total online coverage views
- 915k total views on websites